1. Identification, planning and executing logistics projects with focus on “cold chain excellence” for improving operational efficiency, focused customer support, improved quality and regulatory compliance in logistics operations following Good Distribution Practices.
2. Develop and implement coordinated process’s and work flow for benchmarking/ reporting /analysis /reviews in logistics operations following Good Distribution Practices.
3. Business process mapping, bottleneck identification & risk mitigation and improvements through SOP’s, harmonized & standardized process’s and benchmarking.
4. Global logistics network design including reverse logistics with global port/logistics infrastructure mapping.
5. Techno commercial feasibility of various active & passive controlled temperature transport solutions.
6. Qualification and validation of active and passive controlled temperature transport solutions.
7. Program management to ensure project’s progress as per schedule. Qualification: Graduate in Pharmacy/Engineering preferably MBA from leading institute with 6-8 years of experience in Supply Chain /Global Logistics/Cold Chain. Pls contact at +8146992827 or write at email@example.com.