To help manufacturers meet the growing demand and increase operational visibility, Zebra is introducing its new ZT600– and ZT510-series industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering superior print quality and uptime.
KEY FACTS – ZT600- and ZT500-Series Printers
- The next-generation ZT610 and ZT620 maintain Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printerswith fast print speeds that increase productivity in the retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and healthcare industries.
- Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status, and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
- The ZT600 series runs Link-OSapplications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use, and routine maintenance to optimize productivity.
- Printer Profile Manager Enterpriseenables IT staff to maintain Link-OS-enabled printers with the most up-to-date security and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
- Zebra is also introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
- Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies,including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimizing printer performance.