Sales & Operations:
- Identify the branch as a Profit Centre and increase the profitability by increasing the revenue from the Sales and Service Operations and reducing the branch overheads.
- Sustain the existing growth pattern of the business and ensure the consistent growth according to the changing business scenario and corporate business policies.
- Maintain and updated dealer/ distributor data base at any given point of time.
- Achieve the targeted sales including the Institutional sales and ensure the 100% revenue collection from the market.
- Ensure the minimum levels of inventory at Branch level/ conduct periodic stock audits/ stock reconciliations, to ensure repairs/ service of the defective stock to the maximum extent and disposal of the scrap periodically.
MIS & Reporting
- Provide quarterly RSP by 5th of every month based on confirmed orders from distributors and dealers.
Team Management & Feedback
- Motivate and co-ordinate proper training to Service / Sales Team about the existing products/ new products salient/ value added features of the product/ selling skills/ soft skills/ behavioral skills as per the requirements.
- Ensure excellent service to the end customer and obtain feedback about the service satisfaction.
Experience & Educational Qualification
BE/Btech with 8-12 years of work experience preferably from the similar industry with 5-6 years of experience in Domestic Sales and Institutional Sales ( Sale of products which are technically driven are highly preferred)
Interested candidates can apply online at: http://www.su-kam.com/current-openings-application.aspx