The role involves driving the Business Development initiatives for the Cold Chain Business Vertical. Cold chain business has 2 components- Temperature controlled transportation and Warehousing. The BD head is required to drive the sales of both.Ensuring customer delight by offering them a world-class service experience, winning and retaining customers, unlocking value by providing innovative value chain transformation solutions.
- Drive the customer acquisition strategy through consultative selling and striking new relationship with the CXOs/MDs and also through nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Responsible to deliver Budgets and P&L with an expected level of gross margin.
- Exponentially grow the topline of the business and ensure profitability by managing the cost of acquisition/ Cost of servicing and overheads.
- Analyse customer feedback, draw business intelligence, review benefits of core services being offered and ensure high client satisfaction level.
- Developing performance metrics, incentive structure and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the BD / KAM team.
- To create solution design solutions to customize client requirements and optimize deliverables.
- Hire, train & retain a team that is customer centric and has a consultative selling approach.
- Key Account Management: Taking care of a set of Regional and National Key accounts and ensuring proper engagement and relationship management. Ensure Maximum wallet share and retention.
- Must understand and negotiate a profitable pricing structure and service-level agreement that will increase the company’s – share of wallet- in the warehousing and logistics industry.
Qualification & Experience Required: BE with MBA, preferably from a Tier 1 Institute with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
You can apply online at: http://www.stellarvaluechain.com/careers1_new.php