Position: Senior Manager – Planning
Location: Bangalore, India
The position requires an individual to have relevant supply chain/analytical experience and expertise to enable scientific decision making and performance improvement measures.
The role involves high interaction with Flipkart products & necessitates a collaborative individual who can build robust plans, understand complex tech products, build system configurations, negotiate and influence business partners across different functions at Flipkart.
- Understand key drivers of Supply Chain from demand and supply side
- Understand product interactions & drive business use case led improvements with product
- Build input driven scientific plan/forecast for supply chain & monitor key supply chain metrics
- Build planning configurations in tech products to ensure smooth supply chain execution
- Innovate new ways of working to improve forecasts & optimize supply chain cost, reliability & speed.
- Work with large teams to bring consensus and finalize planning numbers with all functional stakeholders
- Continuously track specific resource and space requirements based on agreed plans with Supply Chain stakeholders
Desired Skills And Experience
- Education background – Graduate, MBA preferable
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in Consulting, FMCG, Ecommerce, Manufacturing
- Knowledge of supply strategies, supply planning, supply chain operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills & team work
Interested candidates can send their CV at: https://career10.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0017935023P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=117086&gh_src=fr0u3o