Designation : Warehouse Manager (Operations)
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience : Minimum 6+ Years
Eligibility :- Candidate from Karnataka (Bangalore) especially from 3PL will Get Preference
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work
• Control and monitor the SLA and SOP of the WH.
Interested candidate can send CV’s at: – Praveen.email@example.com