CII is organizing a digital Conference on ‘Multimodal Transportation-Aiming towards last mile connectivity’ on 29September 2020. The conference aims to highlight the key actions that are required to create a vibrant and efficient multimodal system covering roads, rail, sea, inland waterways, air and the warehousing facilities.
The participants would include key stakeholders like Ministry of Railways, Road Transport & Highways, Commerce & Industry and technical experts, besides industry members from India and abroad. The conference will also highlight the key initiatives taken by the government to promote multimodal transportation in the country and the opportunities where the industry could collaborate.
The One-day conference would cover following aspects:
- Integrated Multimodal Transportation network in India – The way forward
- State’s logistics development and investment plans, key challenges and project progress
- Financing Infrastructure for a vibrant Multimodal transportation
- Measuring the transportation system from the supply chain perspective
- The Economic Impact of Enhanced Multimodal Connectivity
- Adequate and quality modal and terminal transport infrastructure
- Optimal modal mix
- Efficient and well-designed storage facilities for cargo & Containers
- Efficient operational and maintenance protocols
- Technological disruptions- Paving the way to Multimodal Transportation
To register, please follow the link (given below):